• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(all frames sold)frame sale and gt seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
reluctantly need to part with some frames. gotta pay bills, etc... 55 IS SOLD double top tube rollfast is SOLD.
first up, (SOLD)62 schwinn wasp frame, heavyweight, frame is straight, comes with headbadge and cups.(SOLD)
(SOLD) 63-64 rollfast double top tube, middleweight, straight frame, comes with headbadge and cups.(SOLD)
(SOLD)-55 rollfast, heavyweight, nice frame, straight. comes with badge and cups. (SOLD)
all frames are original paint. usual nicks and scrapes. all are 26" frames.
asking $50.00 each plus shipping from 68104. omaha ne.
(SOLD) old school bmx, "gt" wings seat. (SOLD)
postal money orders only please, no pay-pal..sorry.
start a convo for more info or pics.
IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2370.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG
IMG_2373.JPG
IMG_2374.JPG
IMG_2375.JPG
IMG_2375.JPG
IMG_2378.JPG

Last edited:
not having pay pal is a pain sometimes. i just don't like electronic money. i don't trust it.
Same boat, i only started use paypal when i found out i could use gift cards from them so its not linked to any accounts. They are available at 7-11 and wally world etc. There was no way my girl would relent that sending money and waiting for it to arrive to get shipping info was going to jive. She thinks im crazy enough as is, being able to point and say look what i purchased is a different story. ;p
Id have selected buy now when u gave me shipping quote... was try and explain the postal order she thought i was loosing whats left of my fragile mind

That thing is awsome.. anystyle build as mild or wild with that frame and paint alone is killer. Im glad someone got stoked out.. id have kept throwing money at it.. i think i was at like 450 in parts alone thinking about getting it a roller how id want... :thumbsup: enjoy and share the build!

Latest posts

Back