BO15 Airman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you do for rust removal on those parts? I'm looking at trying wood bleach next. I've tried lots of stuff before; electrolasis, steel wool, various chemicals. It seems to work really good so am looking to see what others are doing

I'd say it's gorgeous as is! What graphics are you thinking about for the guard? I don't feel like paint needs to be touched up, but the artwork could be the icing on the cake
The chain guard graphic should be
Vintage-Monark-Spiegel-Airman-Bike-CHAINGUARD-Deluxe-Cruiser-_57-2.jpg
like this.

What did you do for rust removal on those parts? I'm looking at trying wood bleach next. I've tried lots of stuff before; electrolasis, steel wool, various chemicals. It seems to work really good so am looking to see what others are doing
I have used OA (aka wood bleach) on rusty painted parts with pretty good success. also have used Evaporust on smaller chrome parts & a brass brush wheel or 0000 steel wool for heaver rust on chrome. But not much of that was used on this project except the fork chrome.

Latest posts

Back