Agent Orange

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:39: what could you add to red oxide primer to get orange?
That would give you two for the price of one.

Rat looking primer version, followed eventually by the wild custom paint, dialed in, blossoming of the full vision when time and parts are not so improbable.:whistle:

Obviously I didn't finish. After having to switch back to the taller springer fork I just wasn't happy with the stance. I decided not to just half ... this build just to get it done by Aug. 3rd, so I am going to take some extra time and do it the way I originally planned. I'm going back to the lowrider springer but I'm going to re-build the bottom of the frame and move the bottom bracket with cranks higher so they don't hit the ground. Plus, this way I can go back to using longer 6 1/2 inch cranks instead of those short 4 1/2 ones. Congrats and good luck on everyone that finished BONINE. :banana: I'm glad I entered this year but for next year I'll do a little better on time management.:( I'll be moving this thread to the Build threads so you can still watch the completion of Agent Orange.

Agent Orange is a boss bike regardless! Glad we hung out a little Saturday so cool to cruise some too! I know the fender mounts were the hang-up..lowered is the only way to go with those fenders, good choice brother. If I can help please let me know and I'll be there.

I'll still be following this one! Bummed that it wasn't in the cards, but I respect that you are going the build the bike right based on your needs and not slap it together for a deadline. Best of luck my friend!! This is a killer bike!!

Waiting and watching... along with this fellow.
IMG_0725_zpsa19ca831.jpg

Don't let us down!

Agent Orange is a boss bike regardless! Glad we hung out a little Saturday so cool to cruise some too! I know the fender mounts were the hang-up..lowered is the only way to go with those fenders, good choice brother. If I can help please let me know and I'll be there.
Thanks, yup this bike needs to be low or it doesn't flow right.

I'll still be following this one! Bummed that it wasn't in the cards, but I respect that you are going the build the bike right based on your needs and not slap it together for a deadline. Best of luck my friend!! This is a killer bike!!
Thanks KF, I decided to do it they way I intended to so I'm going to take my time.

I will be watching out for your posts man. It's a drag you ran into the problems you did. Such a cool bike should not be rushed.

What happened to this build? I've searched the build forum, but haven't located it? This was such a good looking build.
Thanks and sorry, I haven't touched it lately. I have to finish rebuilding the engine in my car first. Trust me, I want to see this bike finished too. I'll let people know when it's up on the build thread. Hopefully soon.

Latest posts

Back