After a good week of picking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bought all these over the last week. Everything is for sale so let me know if anything strikes you.
null-67.jpg

null-70.jpg

null-69.jpg

null-66.jpg

null-65.jpg

null-64.jpg

Wow 2, I guess the honey holes aren't all fished out just yet!

A couple those bikes came from a swap meet in Portland. The blue Elgin I bought off a guy that called me saying he had some old bikes. Even came with original paper work. Also bought a few wagons but didn't take any picture of them.

Diggin the Colson and the blue/orange Elgin!
Johnny

Is that original paint on the Elgin? At first I thought repaint, but on second glance, that pinstripe down the tank is too steady to be done by backyard Joe with his Rottweiler, Smudge, drooling over his shoulder. Very unique scheme if so! And nice picks all around.

dragnusa said:
The green girls bike is cool, I love how the tank comes up around the head tube.

That would be the '41 Colson "bullnose". Supremely cool bikes. I've arranged to buy one at the upcoming MLC swap in sadder shape than this one. Not many ladies bikes I'd put real money towards but that is one.

How about the trike $ ? I'm sure shipping will kill me, but have some extended family up your way that might help me out.

how much for the monarks?

Latest posts

Back