A Wrealy Old Ratter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lawd, Lawd I've been gone too long, but glow Ray, Hal and Louie I've come back to preach a quick bike stand thumpin sermin. Can I get a witness? How's this for a ratter? A little hard on the booty and tuff to steer, but who's to complain?
AntiqueFixie.jpg

Is that one of them old b-link chains?

B-Link???? Brutha Rickstir Ratstir, that's an O-rig-O-naw 1880s chain. Mir See.

Bout time we heard from Pastor Rat in these parts...it's been a while. :wink:

Some of the boys have been wondering where you went.

flip it over and see if it says "if found return to j e s u s" man bro did you dig that up next to a dinosaur.... lol not in bad shape though. lookin forward to see it when it's done.

hey rat rod
censorship is a little on the tight side if i can't say ..... < j e s u s in a non blasphemy way

Upper Class White Trash said:
flip it over and see if it says "if found return to j e s u s" man bro did you dig that up next to a dinosaur.... lol not in bad shape though. lookin forward to see it when it's done.

hey rat rod
censorship is a little on the tight side if i can't say beep < j e s u s in a non blasphemy way

"Hey Soose"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Bout time we heard from Pastor Rat in these parts...it's been a while. :wink:

Some of the boys have been wondering where you went.
:oops: Lawdy Awl Mitey I've been busy doin the work of the Lawd but when manna falls on the scrap metal heap, pea rays Gee zeus. Can I get a witness? Besides ya'all know how P-Ratty needs to tickity tic tick off the miles on his vintage Schwinns. Miles brutha, Rat Rod, it's all about the miles!

hey rat rod
censorship is a little on the tight side if i can't say beep < j e s u s in a non blasphemy way
Brutha UCWT, we all are going to return someday.... :roll: ...to someplace. Done? Stick a fork in it! Can I get a witness?

hey rat rod

Just figured most folks would be using it for the wrong reason. :wink:

Oh yeah, and there's some kind of bug in the word filter that won't allow me to delete censored words once they are already in there.

P-Ratty scampered all over the scrap metal pile, lookin for a revealation about those missin handlebars today, and turned up nothin! Get behind me Shimano! :oops: So put those paws together fellow ratters and lay it B4 the Lawd, and let those bars surface!

Latest posts

Back