A Small Find for the BMX Crowd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I guess a handful of you guys can appreciate this. Just a set of Tange made Laguna 26" Cruiser forks I picked up this weekend. Sweet.

Wow, you get the "Knowing your local bike scene" award for that! As a matter of fact, the guy said they were on a homemade trike. He had some other random trike stuff there too, but no cruiser frame. Wonder where that went.

Danimal said:
Wow, you get the "Knowing your local bike scene" award for that! As a matter of fact, the guy said they were on a homemade trike. He had some other random trike stuff there too, but no cruiser frame. Wonder where that went.

It was a homemade trike with a back seat made of a rocking chair. Had heavy gauge moped wheels with drum brakes and a Asthubula(sp) stem. I could have had the whole thing for $50 at Dudley...then I opened my mouth about the forks :roll:

They are rather rare in these parts of the world too. If you're looking for the vintage Bmx Mecca of the world, you need to go to Texas.

Danimal said:
They are rather rare in these parts of the world too. If you're looking for the vintage Bmx Mecca of the world, you need to go to Texas.

Portland ain't half bad...no wait there are no bmx bikes here. stay away.

Indiana's been pretty good to me in the old BMX category but every time I get something cool some guy in Texas always make me an offer I can't refuse so it ends up going there. Not all bad though, just to let y'all know...That bike you just paid $200-$400 plus shipping for from me I paid $20-$40 and didn't even wash it. :mrgreen: :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
Indiana's been pretty good to me in the old BMX category but every time I get something cool some guy in Texas always make me an offer I can't refuse so it ends up going there. Not all bad though, just to let y'all know...That bike you just paid $200-$400 plus shipping for from me I paid $20-$40 and didn't even wash it. :mrgreen: :lol:

Why bother, you don't have the magic water in Indiana.

I sold these forks a few weeks ago. A member pm'ed me about them almost as soon as I posted this. I probably sold them for too cheap but I know they will be out to good use.

Latest posts

Back