A slegon?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part sled part wagon! Looks like lots of fun and maybe a little road rash!
DSCN4769.jpg

I dig that. We used to take the runner sleds at night and come down the road that went to the local ski hill. We clocked a guy going 40mph.

Neat sled, where did you run across that? BTW Isn't the club plaque spelling off ? Maybe they meant the "Also MPH Club" Maybe it was some kids foundry class project.

the plaque reads right 100 MPH club which does not sound out of reach. heck ted just went to so cal where they did a downhill run on their cruisers and hit around 55

sensor said:
WHERES THE FUN WITHOUT ROAD RASH?!?!
hows the a coming?
Still collecting parts! Unfortunately the majority of the car is stored at my grandfathers about a hour away. I hope to start putting the suspension on the frame in the next few weeks. I don't have much of an excuse with the engine. That is here in my garage. I'm kind of intimidated with grinding the rings. Never done that before and the guy at the engine shop said if I don't do it right I can take the top off a piston. How is your rod coming? Pictures?

Latest posts

Back