a new US

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat.(24th)............245lbs....18 in total

You guys are doing great. I was up to 185 and diagnosed with diabetes. I started cycling every day and cut way back on the junk food. I was as low as 155 but I am maintaining at 165. Keep up the good work. Your health will thank you.

The same... no gain.....no loss...245lbs.

5/14...Weighed 240lbs. Total of 23lbs. I've been riding at least 10-15 miles everyday. Plus two days a week I take the Footbike (scooter) for a 2.5 mile kick, uh..that''s harder then 15 miles on a bike.

238....I'll take it!...Total 25lbs.

Saw a "big ole" black bear on my ride today. Came right out on the bike path, about 75 feet in front of me. He stopped, I stopped, we looked at each other for about 10 seconds. I yelled "GET OUT OF MY WAY"......he took off.........I lost two lbs.

I'm back up to 215, but I'm due for a shot in the back next week, so I should be mobile again and get riding and walking.

Still 238.......Doing 100 push ups a day and riding between 75-100 miles a week. Scale didn't move, but I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn in a LONG time.

No bears this week.........These wouldn't move (They will in the fall, when I bring a shotgun).

001-45.jpg

Latest posts

Back