a new US

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still stuck at 195 :| . I think I may build a commuter and ride to work everyday, these last 15 pounds are gonna be tough to shed.

ugh i got on the scale today and it wasnt nice so hopefully i can bust my rear and be down on friday again.
I made a trip to see a buddys new bike shop he is building and he took me to an incredible BBQ smokehouse ugh. on a side note my P90X will be here in a few days and there will be no excuses then for me!

I gotta do something. Going into the hospital friday for surgery, and now my blood pressure is apparently abnormally high for my age. I blame the stress of whats been going on lately.

After friday i would like to start anew...i might be back on pop though

woo!

4/7/10...........250lbs......13 total.

April 6th, 2010:

I weigh 206 today.
At one point 3 years ago, I weighed 272. That's 66 lbs gone. :D
I'm 6' tall. My goal is 180.

It has helped me that I've found out that I'm gluten intolerant. It's fairly easy to lose weight when you follow a gluten free diet. I recommend it even if you are not gluten intolerant! I've never felt so good. Basically, if it has a lot of weird ingredients, DON'T EAT IT. Eat lots of veggies and fruit and steak and potatoes. :wink:

Excercise 30 minutes a day too. I try and do 45 COUNTED minutes a day. Counted meaning consistent excercise like riding a stationary bike or walking. I record my weight and how many minutes of excersize I do a day on a calendar so I can track my progress. I don't count riding my bicycles. That way I can cheat and actually excercise more than I record. It's weird, but it works for me.

Keep at it. It can be done!

friday I was 269 I had been down to 245 one pound form 50 down ugh oh well its time for a fresh new start!
tomorrow is Day #1!
SU1HMDE0MzAuanBn.jpg

after 2 days of the p90x i can say boy i am out of shape! lol no pain no gain i suppose
watching the biggest loser tonight mike on there that started at over 500 and is down to 375 ran 5 miles on a treadmill! so I am gonna quit complaining and get back to work!

Latest posts

Back