Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theoretically a cargo bike fitted with ape hangers and a banana seat would comply, but not sure how well it would do in voting...
Luke.

I think, I'm thinking more like a cycle truck ..not really a cargo bike like a longtail pannier style bicycle I just built.
I've been wanting to build a mutant cycle truck..but that thought will probably change by the end of today

Hmmm, funny, but I would think it might fair better....( just my way of thinking) because so many of the Mucscle Bikes...old school 60s 70s..look like clones ...25 Sting rays....15 Murray Eliminators..and not nearly enough mutants

Then again, in all fairness... I have to research more about Muscle Bikes...I'm new to a lot of this stuff..and I can truly see how there are soooo many fans of the muscle bikes.

Plus.....I think I got quite seriously 'lost' in the 70s.

:43::cool2:

franco

I think, I'm thinking more like a cycle truck ..not really a cargo bike like a longtail pannier style bicycle I just built.
I've been wanting to build a mutant cycle truck..but that thought will probably change by the end of today

Hmmm, funny, but I would think it might fair better....( just my way of thinking) because so many of the Mucscle Bikes...old school 60s 70s..look like clones ...25 Sting rays....15 Murray Eliminators..and not nearly enough mutants

Then again, in all fairness... I have to research more about Muscle Bikes...I'm new to a lot of this stuff..and I can truly see how there are soooo many fans of the muscle bikes.

Plus.....I think I got quite seriously 'lost' in the 70s.

:43::cool2:

franco
I became a muscle bike fan during last years build off.

Very cool and unique bike . Definitely can see this island hopper loaded up with goods . Such as a surf board , umbrella, six pack & picnic basket . Great idea for a tandem . Like it a lot

How long is this bike?
Remember the old vaudeville gag where a guy crosses the stage with one end of a ladder, and when it gets to the other end, the same guy is carrying the other end? :grin:

How long is this bike?
Remember the old vaudeville gag where a guy crosses the stage with one end of a ladder, and when it gets to the other end, the same guy is carrying the other end? :grin:

ha..I do remember that skit....;)
I really never measured it Doorman....but I probably should...only because I've been asked that a couple of times now..when I'm out riding on it.
I know it wont fit in the little metal shed out back...and it's not that teensy of a shed, I mean , I have about 10 regular sized bikes in there now.
:happy:

F.

To a certain extent you may be right, but people are voting on muscle bikes, something too different may suffer.

Luke

This is sooooo cool. Great idea. Why, you could carry all sorts of stuff on that thing!

Thanks much SoulGarage.
mo' panniers...long ones...one each side,
Man, I used to have a bike with just a basket I used on my soda runs..(teetotaler here )..but baskets suck..My big soda refill tank would bounce around or bounce out...Now, just drop stuff in a pocket...it's a a smooth move.
:113:I'm pretty satisfied with it.

franco

To a certain extent you may be right, but people are voting on muscle bikes, something too different may suffer.
Luke

you're right Luke, I thought about that after my initial comment, don't want to stray too far from the concept.
and Falstaff's quote that he 'became' a muscle bike fan after last buildoff snapped it into perspective.

;)
f.

Latest posts

Back