a little unsure...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across a Firestone 500 yesterday and it seems to be in good shape (for the most part) its still red and white and everything seemed to move freely and it still has all the fenders and chain guard, missin a tank though, I think. anyways I've always built muscle bikes but i want and old cruiser with some apes, God do i love apes!!!! im not too familiar with these older cruisers, the guy wants 70 bucks is it a good deal or should it be someone elses headache, lol. i appreciate your feed back
-Easy Rider

Post a picture for the best idea, but it sounds like it's a good deal. If the wheels are straight and the forks aren't bent, that's a big plus right there.

Wildcat said:
Post a picture for the best idea, but it sounds like it's a good deal. If the wheels are straight and the forks aren't bent, that's a big plus right there.

I was thinkin i should do that ill get one today on my way home from work, thanks.
-ER

For $70 it could be worth the gamble. I'd look it over point out a few flaws and score it for $50. :mrgreen:

I paid $20 for this :wink: So it's kinda up to you :D
As I got it :D
012tq.jpg

A little after :)
002oc.jpg

After
039yh.jpg

well i waited to long and now its gone probably for the better cause the more research i did on it it just seemed like someone took and old cruiser and put a "Firestone 500" chain guard on it :(

Latest posts

Back