$99 Walmart * HYPER * Bike 26" Fat Chopper Conversion *New Seat*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Replys & Input Are Welcome...

"The Good The Bad Or The Ugly"

100_6306.JPG

"One of a kind" 26" Black Steel Frame. Customized with Chrome 26 x 2.125 Rear Rim & 26 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. And 20 x 1.75 Chrome Front Rim & 20 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. With Dual Spring Front Forks. Chrome Chain Guard. Stainless Steel Chain. 20 Tooth Chrome Rear Cog. No Nose Comfort Seat. With Hydraulic Shock Seat Post. Dual Kick Stand. Hi-Rise Chrome Stem and Handlebars. With Vintage Style Pistol Grips. Pictures Do It No Justice...

"Turns on a Dime"

100_6292.JPG

100_6298.JPG

100_6299.JPG

Well... "What Do Ya Think" ?

Let Her Rip... "I'm Used To It"

Last edited:
The "Butt" Seat is Not Cool. "But", I am 57 years old and 300 pounds. I'd rather have a Banana Seat with a Hi-Rise Sissy Bar. "But", the bike is a rider for exercise... "I live on an old Country Road". And, the Truckers like to run you in the Ditch."I Need To Dive Off Real Quick". Plus, this "Butt" Seat is more comfortable on My Old Fat "Butt". LoL... And, "The Bike is more Controllable".

It's a long ways to the Pavement... "My Friend"

So, Please try to Judge the Bike with the Seat of "Your Choice". Thanks !!!

Last edited:
Looks good. I hadn't seen a Monark style fork for a 20" wheel before.
Swapping my 24" front wheel for a 20" made my bike steer quicker too.

Last edited:
Looks good. I hadn't seen a Monark style fork for a 20" wheel before.
Swapping my 24" front wheel for a 20" made bike steer quicker too.

Like Spanky says: "AND HOW" much quicker !!!

I had to turn the Wheel Mounts upside down, and Switch sides. "It was an Enigma" because, the Steering Tube was so Tall... "It took forever to solve the problem" Argh !!! :eek:

Almost broke my neck falling off that seat and shock post... Argh !!!
"But it was so Comfortable" Anyways,
I had to give in and install a Nana Seat.
I was just trying to go against the Grain.
"As Usual Being Myself"... LoL :crazy:

100_6620.JPG

Last edited:
Bike $99 Parts $800 yowee wowee...

How do You like It now ? Better ???

Last edited:
The high mounted fenders give the Hyper a bit of a scrambler appearance. Good thinking.

The high mounted fenders give the Hyper a bit of a scrambler appearance. Good thinking.
Had to raise the rear Fender to the upper mount, for Tire clearance. The front Fender is mounted where it goes on the Forks. *Scrambler* I Like That. But, I hate this Frame... "Looking for a Vintage 26" at Goodwill, Yard Sales, and Flea Markets." The chrome can be all rusted out. As long as the paint is decent... Thanks!

Why do you hate that frame? It looks like a Dyno and the price was right.

Why do you hate that frame? It looks like a Dyno and the price was right.
Not enough clearance for the Oversized Rear Tire. Had to put Lug Nuts on the inside of Axle. If one side rubs, the other side doesn't. "I can get it centered", but It takes "Forever". Argh... :headbang:

Latest posts

Back