92 at last count

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, thats not how many bikes I own, thats how many entries there were at last count in the bbo. Somehow I doubt theres gonna be a single runaway winner with this many entries. I might have to start sketching and planning next years build now if I'm even going to stand a chance against the caliber of talent displayed here :mrgreen:
Great work everyone, only bummer is I never got a chance to post on the bikes I liked the most before the forum was locked.
Rick

Buck Masterson said:
I wont even enter. It would be like a fat 5 year old taking on a Ninja in a fight!
Actually laughed out loud at that :lol: Don't sweat it Buck, that 5 year old can probably pull some ankle biting move outta left field that the ninja never even thought of! Besides, you have at least 300 and some days to improve your bike kung-fu before the next summer b.b.o. :wink:
Rick

hey, just spent the last hour going through all the photo's of the finished bikes and all I can say is WOW!!! they are all some of the best I have seen anywhere!, hey maybe RRBBO should make a calender, I would buy one!, you guys could make 8 different calenders...or more by the time this build off is done...

Just went through the gallery. Oh...My...Word...there isn't a bike in there that isn't great. I remember the first build-off and the quantity of quality on display is unreal. BIG KUDOS to all involved! The variety of builds and the difference in details each builder brought to the table. It's gonna take me a couple of days to figure which bike(s) to vote for!
Great job everyone!!!

jeff

i gotta agree, we all put together some really nice rides. as for a 5yr old fat kid going up against a ninja, i know my bike won't win this (silver bullit;hawthorne), but that wasnt the point for me. its my first year entering and we are all of varied skill levels around here with different forte's and i entered just to enter, see what i can build within a few months, cuz i have built a few bikes this last year outside the build offs here, and a few of them would have been better compitition, or given me a better chance to win, but thats not what its about to me. simply the fact that there are 92 people putting in entres to build up a rr bike, not to mention there are like over 2,000 members here now (i think), is so awesome. all of us here under one common interest...

Latest posts

Back