90%

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have a long history of taking projects almost to completion, and then diverting my attention to something else.

90% refers to projects that actually get traction and go forward. There are countless others that never get started.

I have two half finished bikes in my shop, but I find myself scheming on other ideas for builds that I haven't even got the parts for yet! And then there's my Karmann Ghia and an oval window Beetle and the list goes on and on and on...

Is there anyone else here with this affliction? :(

Same here! 90% is as done as it gets for me. Mine are never done, just when I think it's done, another idea pops into this sick mind!

I had a boss that referred to pep as 90%ers with disdain in his voice, so I got a little voice in my head that says gotta finish, gotta finish, gotta finish. To avoid jumping projects, I won't work on another one, unless I'm waiting for parts. End result?
It takes me months to finish anything and I have a long line of projects waiting to start. I'm not sure this is any better.

So glad to know im not alone.

Regards...Rafael.:banana:

Lately I feel like I am more of a 10%er.
:android:

Here's one that was started about 16 years ago!
51-1386687309-72caf0fa2a952a06f132ab81f0e89083.jpg

Still not finished!

Latest posts

Back