80s Radio Flyer wagon build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for another wagon build. I've done a lot of wagons over the years and on here, but my images were on PB and I don't have the energy to reload everything. Some of the more recent ones are on Pinterest here:

https://www.pinterest.com/jonlegrand/radio-flyer-custom-wagon/

Anyhoo, we live in Houston and fortunately our place wasn't flooded. There's tons and tons of stuff down every street that had to be disposed of. I couldn't pass up two things being thrown out, this old Radio Flyer 90 wagon and a Radio Flyer tricycle with bent rear wheels. If the owner is around I always ask before taking, but piles of stuff at the curb are pretty much going to wind up in the garbage truck unless someone claims and repurposes it.

I collect tools I find by the side of the road (well over 50+ the last few years) for my daughter to build up a tool set for her. She's just old enough and just interested enough to want to redo this wagon. I don't like the 90 wagon, it's too 80s for me, but the difference is just the graphics anyway.

Soooo, time to clean it up first, take it apart, fab. a bedliner, and fit the new wheels.

Attachments

• 20170915_183117.jpg
    20170915_183117.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG958330.jpg
    IMG958330.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 262
We don't care about fancy stuff, we just want to see another wagon!! Maybe consult your daughter for some hot-rodding ideas(color & bed liner maybe?), You should definitely move it to the Build Thread, and have some fun! Lot's of support here...:nod:

OK, how do I move the thread?

Latest posts

Back