80' pro thunder IV

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is the pay it forward from unchained! :mrgreen:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=43253

I have been super busy and just fiddlin with it when I have time but I did grab a couple pics..

got the chromie seat post off the museum and got some re-pop brakes on the way. just gotta fix or find the seat, I may just grab an old skool blue plastic one or maybe just slap a band-aid on it. :roll:

IMG_20110920_072359.jpg

IMG_20110920_072421.jpg

IMG_20110927_234229-1.jpg

IMG_20111004_153140.jpg

thanks guys!! I still got a few parts on the way, hopefully I'll have it finished next week. :mrgreen:

Great job on the rebuild! :D Looks GREAT 8)

I finally finished this one up ..

20141112_124137_zps1b661058.jpg
I think ima lil late on posting but man what sweet pro thunder I love it!!!! awesome job on bringing it back to life i used to race these back when I was a kid and had to buy my own bikes they did well but I always blew out the wheels so the mags work on this one in style and function ability it looks like it is ready to take some jumps however with that being said I wouldn't jump it it looks too nice. lol

I think ima lil late on posting but man what sweet pro thunder I love it!!!! awesome job on bringing it back to life i used to race these back when I was a kid and had to buy my own bikes they did well but I always blew out the wheels so the mags work on this one in style and function ability it looks like it is ready to take some jumps however with that being said I wouldn't jump it it looks too nice. lol

This one won't be doin anymore jumps, it's a decoration in a bar now.. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back