72 Campus Green Stingray just acquired

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Nick - Both are absolutely beautiful bikes! I have an original paint 67 Coppertone that I need to clean up, its a little rough, but should look pretty nice when its done.
IMG_7100.jpg

View attachment 114326 View attachment 114323 So I completely disassembled the Stingray and waxed, polished, and cleaned and re-greased all of the bearings. Swapped a correct Westwind up front and put a stock mag sprocket on it, also changed the rear sprocket to a 19 tooth, it had a 14tooth on it with the 39 tooth front sprocket.
Nice work, buddy. All of your hard work shows in that bike!

Are those the original fenders? Also how long are those crank arms? If not where could I find some? Thanks..I’m loving these beautiful muscle bikes right now..
Sorry for the super late reply, I'll blame that on being 53 with a 3 year old.
My bikes are all original parts. Lately I've been buying a lot of nice parts on e-bay for future builds.
Just don't get sucked in to paying crazy prices for individual parts, you're better off buying a complete bike for parts.
Recently I purchased a complete girls bike for $100 and just asked the seller to send me the few random parts that I wanted off it so I could save a little cash on shipping..

Latest posts

Back