66 Tall Coppertone!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the painted parts anyway!
66Collegiatecoppertone.jpg

It must have been a nice bike when it was whole! $100 wasn't cheap for it, but finding a decent coppertone anything isn't easy! I know I have a relatively nice matching seat, somewhere! Look for the build up for this.....maybe next year sometime! :lol: -Adam

So awesome! :D

Hey...if you're very careful...some water and dish soap and a little light rubbing with a soft cloth will make those "Collegiate" decals bright white again.

I typically spray my Schwinns down with water and then VERY GENTLY rub on the yellowed lettering with a soapy soft cloth and little by little they go right back to bright white.

Rat Rod said:
So awesome! :D

Hey...if you're very careful...some water and dish soap and a little light rubbing with a soft cloth will make those "Collegiate" decals bright white again.

I typically spray my Schwinns down with water and then VERY GENTLY rub on the yellowed lettering with a soapy soft cloth and little by little they go right back to bright white.

I knew the master detailer would have some tips! :lol: I was thinking trying a magic eraser on it gently. -Adam

Gorgeous! That chain guard looks perfect. I'll have to take my 65 Continental down and get it roadworthy again.

Latest posts

Back