60's Columbia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for more info ?

00606_8ZmRfwNy9Y7_1200x900.jpg

Craigslist ad , haven't looked at it yet . Might Monday , just trying to get more info before hand ? Owner know's nothing and asking price is $150

Looks like a complete bike, original paint. If the wheels aren't warped and it doesn't show any damge, it's up to you. A good riding cruiser will cost you more than $150 new, and this one looks like a deluxe model. To resell it might not get any profit though, not a big cash market for early 60's american made bikes.

Looks like a complete bike, original paint. If the wheels aren't warped and it doesn't show any damge, it's up to you. A good riding cruiser will cost you more than $150 new, and this one looks like a deluxe model. To resell it might not get any profit though, not a big cash market for early 60's american made bikes.
Thank you @Wildcat . I think a second opinion is what I rely looking for . Everybody on some other sites think they have struck gold with every vintage bike they find .:rofl: Tell you truth I don't rely like the looks of this bike and lord knows I don't need another bike in my stable .
You saved me a trip and a little coin .

Latest posts

Back