59 Huffy Eldorado board track converted back to cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track finally done? Final pics

slacker said:
What did I miss in craigslist? It wasn't it a gold Huffy Eldorado, was it?

I did'nt even know they made them in gold.

BoLiles said:
siiiiiiiiick :D
Wow thanks! Its so cool you guys still like the bike!

A+ total win :D

the vents are pure genius! again you photos are killer!!

Dan Jose said:
Actually I'll just do it now. This is just one of the pics. I wanna take some more cause I don't think I did the bike justice.
IMG_0092sm.jpg

He also wants to join the bike club im in.

woa :shock: ... I think my heart stopped for a minute there :mrgreen:

dragsterIII said:
Dan Jose said:
Actually I'll just do it now. This is just one of the pics. I wanna take some more cause I don't think I did the bike justice.
IMG_0092sm.jpg

He also wants to join the bike club im in.

woa :shock: ... I think my heart stopped for a minute there :mrgreen:

My friend is selling this, $800.00. Its just a stretch now.

the price is totally justifiable for the amount of work that looks like it was put into it :D

(*edit*)the airbrush is amazing BTW

Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track, return to cruiser

I think I'm gonna leave it like this, I've got a Schwinn frame i wanna board track anyway which I'm going to go crazy on.
IMG_1498.jpg

I'm sorry, is there a bike in that picture??? :mrgreen:

I don't get it, all this fuss over a Huffy? Nahhh. Dan you live in Brooklyn, you know any good used bike shops? There is some guy near the BQE on Leonard (Williamsburg) who has a mess of bikes but he's never open.

Bettleguise said:
I don't get it, all this fuss over a Huffy? Nahhh. Dan you live in Brooklyn, you know any good used bike shops? There is some guy near the BQE on Leonard (Williamsburg) who has a mess of bikes but he's never open.

There's a bunch of these guys who sell old and new used bikes on Albany between Fulton and Troy. Which part of bk are you in? Im near jefferson and bushwick.

I'm surprised I've never seen the Eldorado riding around, I'm in Greenpoint. Some guys in the PR Schwinn gang said they had a shop or something in Bushwick, but I've never seen it.
BTW I work part time at a pedicab shop, so if you need new parts or repairs and stuff we can always get it cheaper than in the stores.
Let me know about any bike shows or the like going on around here. I don't see many classic cruiser bikes around the city but I know they are here. Most of the cool bikes I see have been locked to the same pole for 18 months and are getting run over by parking cars.

Bettleguise said:
I'm surprised I've never seen the Eldorado riding around, I'm in Greenpoint. Some guys in the PR Schwinn gang said they had a shop or something in Bushwick, but I've never seen it.
BTW I work part time at a pedicab shop, so if you need new parts or repairs and stuff we can always get it cheaper than in the stores.
Let me know about any bike shows or the like going on around here. I don't see many classic cruiser bikes around the city but I know they are here. Most of the cool bikes I see have been locked to the same pole for 18 months and are getting run over by parking cars.

Lol, Im good friends with the schwinn club, but they don't come out much in the winter at their club house. Its like a kid in a candy store in that place. And thanks for the offer on the cheap parts! I checked out your bike and it's pretty sick. let me know if you got time for a cruise one day, I can get like 2 other friends together and just cruise before it gets too cold and uncomfortable.

Dan Jose said:
Im near jefferson and bushwick.

Do you know Locust St? I spent a couple weeks there this fall. I was right around the corner from you. Probably biked right by your place. Too funny.

NY is a tiny town some times. Brooklyn even more so!

I should be back this spring. Meet for Tacos at La Placita Puebla on Broadway? Nice to see NY is getting some decent mexican food, BTW.

Latest posts

Back