59 Huffy Eldorado board track converted back to cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track finally done? Final pics

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
great job on the Huffy! holy smokes your friend is beautiful. nice pictures.
Thanks! I'll let her know she has some fans in the rat world also.

Wow, I think she personifies the word sultry, finally noticed the bike in the 3rd shot, nice. 8)

socal_jack said:
Wow, I think she personifies the word sultry, finally noticed the bike in the 3rd shot, nice. 8)
lol

socal_jack said:

What he said :)

figured out why I'm mesmerized by your friend... she reminds me of Roberta Flack when she was young, a long time favorite of mine

The-Very-Best-Of-Roberta-Flack.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
figured out why I'm mesmerized by your friend... she reminds me of Roberta Flack when she was young, a long time favorite of mine

The-Very-Best-Of-Roberta-Flack.jpg

lol :p coooool. I guess the fro is coming back.

These words were written about Pablo Picasso & a Cadillac, but I think they ring true for Dan Jose & his Huffy...

"well, the girls would turn the color of avocado
when he would (ride) down their street
(on) his Eldorado"

"Pablo Picasso"
-Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers (covered by about 1,000 others)

I would like to see all the other Huffys named after cars lined up...Galaxie, Corvair, Camaro, Avanti, I know there's a few more...

emanon said:
These words were written about Pablo Picasso & a Cadillac, but I think they ring true for Dan Jose & his Huffy...

"well, the girls would turn the color of avocado
when he would (ride) down their street
(on) his Eldorado"

"Pablo Picasso"
-Jonathan Richman & the Modern Lovers (covered by about 1,000 others)

I would like to see all the other Huffys named after cars lined up...Galaxie, Corvair, Camaro, Avanti, I know there's a few more...
LOL!! awsome man!

thats the best lookin huffy,i`ve ever seen! :mrgreen: cream tires sealed the deal!love it! :D

Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track finally done?

Dan Jose said:
Just got the felt quick bricks yesterday :eek: ! Put them on the same day, but got pissed off cause it was raining and had to ride home in it :x . Anyway it set me back about $70.00 with delivery inc, but it was waay worth it. It brings out the red in the bike more to me and everyone i ride by loves it. I love it an would recomend them.

Were you able to order those through the FELT site or did you go someplace else?

AMAZING!!!......Awesome work........She sure has beauty......good luck with your new born......hope he/she is healthy......

Re: 59 Huffy Eldorado board track finally done?

sprucemoose said:
Dan Jose said:
Just got the felt quick bricks yesterday :eek: ! Put them on the same day, but got pissed off cause it was raining and had to ride home in it :x . Anyway it set me back about $70.00 with delivery inc, but it was waay worth it. It brings out the red in the bike more to me and everyone i ride by loves it. I love it an would recomend them.

Were you able to order those through the FELT site or did you go someplace else?

I got them through felt.

rustyspokes21 said:
AMAZING!!!......Awesome work........She sure has beauty......good luck with your new born......hope he/she is healthy......

wow thanks rusty!

you got a great find there!! and I did notice your picts felt a little Bonneville. Those close ups were not only informative but have a fair of art. Have you thought about selling prints?

roam'inchops said:
you got a great find there!! and I did notice your picts felt a little Bonneville. Those close ups were not only informative but have a fair of art. Have you thought about selling prints?

Yes I have for some time I just didn't know when to start.

Truly bonneville. Its hard to get the look without buying moon's expensive wheel covers. but man this really hits it. its got an aerodynamic feel that cuts it. great work.

Oh yeahhh! Good stuff!

Latest posts

Back