49 cwc value

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by dropstep, Oct 8, 2019.

1. dropstep

dropstep

I picked it up because it was skiptooth and that was a first for me but it's a 24 inch and really small. I may try to trade it or sell it. It's missing the headbadge, appears to be repainted and has some crusty parts .the worst problem is the front fork is bent .Just trying to get a rough value for trade really IMG_20191007_154937699.jpg IMG_20191007_155305474.jpg IMG_20191007_155300818.jpg

sandman and RustyGold like this.
  2. schwinn boy

schwinn boy

If I was trying to sell it locally I'd hope to get $80 - $100

dropstep likes this.
  3. RustyGold

RustyGold

24"ers are hard to figure. The folks on thecabe seem to price them pretty high, but they rarely seem to move. I've paid between $30-120 on similar vintage 24s ranging from frame only to complete...but, that is more representative of what I'm willing to pay rather than value.

dropstep likes this.
  4. dropstep

dropstep

My plan is to try and trade it locally too avoid shipping if I can find someone with something I like. heck I'd trade the entire bike for a solid spaceliner frame,tank and fork. Otherwise I'll probably list it for 100 on Facebook and see what happens.

RustyGold likes this.
  5. RustyGold

RustyGold

If you could get a nice Spaceliner tank out of it...I'd jump on it :grin:.

6. dropstep

dropstep

Really I don't even care about the tank. Just an obsession with the spaceliner style frame. I've just decided buying a skiptooth because I wanted a skiptooth then tearing it apart to not use any skiptooth parts on it is a weird idea

RustyGold likes this.
  7. MattiThundrrr

MattiThundrrr

The spaceliner frame is one of my favorites. I could do a lot with a chrome one. All those tubes!

RustyGold likes this.