48 Dually

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just amazing :mrgreen: , you have just motivated me to start working on my trike again.

I printed a pic of it to show a guy at the shop, next day it was taped to the paint cabinant. the boss wants me to build a custom trike now. don't worry, I don't copy no matter how much he begs.

:eek: Hey Flatfender you should and make it even better. One thing I've found with all the bikes I have build and all of which I have debut on this site only the trike gets the most attention either out riding it or on this site. I my soon have to sale one so I can build the next one.
Just the thought of parting with one of my offspring makes me sick but I have no more room and not to mention money to keep building and thats what I love. :|

Hey Big Al,

I have to build now, I first saw ochusans & the Iride Trike @ freakbikenation and now yours this goes from from one extreme to another

I will just have to Sacrifice some of Batman Comics, I am allready $1K on my build sheet but no bike as of yet

The power of 3

Regards,
Joe
ROAD MONARCHS, So. Cal
"I am the KING wherever or however I Roll"
Cel: 626/392-2210

1969 Red Pepper
Royal Purple MFlake

1968 Red Pepper Primer Black

1964 CHEVY II 350/350
1968 IMPALA CUSTOM LR
2001 DODGE DAK Q-CAB HRT

My hats off to you man! Off the scale COOL and an inspiration. I Have wanted to go trike on a project for a long time but was afraid to look geezer. Thanks for showing me the way!! :!:

wow, and now i feel inferior. that is incredible.

i noticed the jockey shifter... i'm assuming that is for gearing, how many gears does it have.

i'd love to see a pic of the underside and see how you did the sprockets and everything on the axle.

It's been a week or two since I've looked in the gallery and what do I see some are comenting on the 48 dually trike again. What was so Ironic about it is I have not rode it for maybe 3 months or so and had just gotten back from a long ride on it.

The bike is alot of fun to ride and and funner yet is seeing the heads twisting :shock: 8) thanks for looking at it .

Big Al that is with out a doubt the coolest trike I have ever seen I am drooling looking at the pics. Being a Ford guy myself love that you put that on the bed to cool.

I had to drag this one up in case there are any new members who haven't seen it. This is my favorite trike plus I am working on a trike that is inspired by this one. I actually started mine over a year ago but got side tracked on other projects. I will be posting pics in the gallery as soon as it is finished.

Thanks Flame,
I had made a few changes since that post but I've since returned it back to this look. Can't wait to see what your doing.

Latest posts

Back