48 Dually

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big AL said:
Ohchusan - It was your trike that inspired me to turn my bike into a trike. Thanks for the inspiration! Go to redwagon.com and look for the wagon trailer - they did have it on sale at a good price. It's the only one that will fit. It already comes with the wood sides. You could paint it baby blue and it would look real nice. It might also help stiffen up your rear end if you can find a way to attach it to your frame like I did.

Thanks to everyone for all the nice positive comments! I'm glad you like it!

thanks for the info big AL! after looking at your trike the whole of today, i'm all fired up to finish the "bed" on my trike!.... so i shood be thanking YOU for the inspiration!

I love most of the bikes that I see on this site, but this one by far has got to get the award for the coolest bike ever! AWESOME bike/Trike!

About as nice as they come. Well planned project. And the look, it's just there. Great job

:eek: Hey thanks all for the nice words.
My twin Brother came over the other day and saw the trike for the first time and could'nt keep his hands of it. We often go on Sunday rides together Route 66 is a stones throw from my house and not far from that is a large outdoor market.
The trike can now haul back what ever good fines at the market.
:)

Sunday rides together Route 66 is a stones throw from my house and not far from that is a large outdoor market.

For that I am jealous. There is absolutely nothing where I live within a bicycle ride. We have about 2 years to go before we can move. Hope those years go by fast!

P.S. I stole your bike as my wallpaper! :p

big AL said:
:eek: Hey thanks all for the nice words.
My twin Brother came over the other day and saw the trike for the first time and could'nt keep his hands of it. We often go on Sunday rides together Route 66 is a stones throw from my house and not far from that is a large outdoor market.
:)

i know what's nicer than your bike...

two of your bikes! get your brother to build one too! the same but lil bit different?.....that'll be awesome when you and your bro roll into that outdoor market!
then take some pictures! now thats gonna be some wallpaper!

............Just found this website and it's going to take some time to get up to speed. Great trike, well done, perfect for hauling beer.

I posted some of my stuff yesterday and left a pic of a trike kit build I'm in the middle of. I mentioned this trike kit because I was in awe of this site that I didn't know how that trike kit would end. I can't keep my eyes off your trike :shock: .
Picked out a few frames from the bone yard to work with and I'm coming up with a vision of some sort of huckster. Hope you don't mind but your trike has sparked my build.

GL

all i can say it that is one heck of a build i thint that is one of the nicest bikes ive seen, you should take pride in your work becouse its superb,very well done

Yo BIG AL that thing is way sickkkkkk that is the coolest bike i have ever seen but the paint.....is deaff what color is that?

Latest posts

Back