'41 Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay well, i wanted to keep mine a secret but dammit you chose my colorscheme! not my theme though, which is good! glad to see it layed out instead of in my head, looks GREAT!

rick your talking about that rat rod pro street camero huh? when i saw that thing i droped the magazine i have never seen a cross over rat rod mixed with a newer car like that and wow i love it. kinda suprised i have not seen more done like that actually.

Yeah, i read hotrod religously, lol and im proud 2 say ive read the bible. :)

a buddy of mine gave me this kool grenade belt buckle a couple of years ago. I shaved off the clip and ground off the stud and then used silicon glue to hold it in place. it even contours w/ the frame. very nice!
fbomb005.jpg

fbomb006.jpg

I pieced together a generator light set. the headlight's new but the gen & taillight are from the mid 70's. also found these ....... valve caps at the LBS.
fbomb001.jpg

fbomb010.jpg

well, here she sits as of now. added some stars and stripes here and there. not sure if I like the position of the headlight. maybe it'll grow on me. still gotta mount my taillight and gen. set. I wanna run the wires threw the frame. think I'm gonna change out the tires too. maybe run some knobbies. might swap out the gooseneck also. I gotta old school bmx stem I may use. I'll post a pic and see what you guys think. she aint done yet, but I thinks its turnin out pretty sweet :mrgreen:
fbomb012.jpg

fbomb013.jpg

Nice work, love the colors, seat rims tires, i love all of it man and that headlight is perfect. Beautiful bike.

Latest posts

Back