3G scrapper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so got this 3G branded bike awhile ago for free,as you can see its not too pretty in any sence of the word so had to do something quik with it,so stripped it to bare metal sept for the tight spots (actually couldnt be bothered to get to the tight spots)so flat blacked it in and done random patches here and there,chucked on some white walls,slapped on a white spring vinyl seat from a ladies 10 speed I got for $7 chucked on bars from a ladies cruiser I got for free,swapped out the crank and forks for sus forks just to see how it looks,plan is no plan except leaving the frame to rust up,oh and made a 5 speed shifter out of a spanner,idea's?,I call it the scrapper cos it kinda looks like a bike thats a bit homeless on the street and gets hassled but is up for a scrap or rumble with the new shiny posers
before
Copy%20of%20iphone%20633_zpsfhjzf1qe.jpg
Copy%20of%20iphone%20633_zpsfhjzf1qe.jpg

so far
Copy%20of%20iphone%20677_zpsmkez82b2.jpg

Copy%20of%20iphone%20680_zpsrsptsjkh.jpg

shimano deraileur I put on had a nice built in bash guard
Copy%20of%20iphone%20679_zpss4m6zywy.jpg

spanner shifter,heated it up with my little blowtorch,twisted it so I could drill a hole for the gear cable to run through it
Copy%20of%20iphone%20678_zpspknoj2xa.jpg

Last edited:
so a bit small for my 6' 2 high,so even with the 5 speed its really only good for the flats,it can go uphill fine but you need to be out of seat pedaling,may do a banana seat but because of the frame/dropout setup I am going to have to do some creative bending on the sissybar

Latest posts

Back