3-WAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing Nic is busy with the new shop, plus I just got something on FB about a big ride coming up in New York, perhaps Nic is organizing it too. Sure looks like it'll be ground breaking when finished. I'd love to get a hold of a couple of those little air bags

Yeah new shop and new cruise
7 days a week 9 hours/day or more
Making ends meet
but the longest i spent on a FBI build was 5 days on the airtrike....5days is alot od time now...we will see :D

OCD said:
I'm guessing Nic is busy with the new shop, plus I just got something on FB about a big ride coming up in New York, perhaps Nic is organizing it too. Sure looks like it'll be ground breaking when finished. I'd love to get a hold of a couple of those little air bags

goin to spain on Monday
If he's got more i'll get ya ...currency conversion is about $180/bag
let me know

Yeah back to this project when i get back since shop is DEAD

Fab shop isnt in bike shop...tha's the quandry

As much as I'd like a pair of those bags, my current project has to come first. :mrgreen:

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

karfer67 said:
i see an air bag. hey do you find that those rims are a pain in the u know what to lace and get straight. when i used the wheelsmith calculator it was way off i guess because the spokes are laid out flat.

you have to just do more math
the regular programs are assuming the spoke holes are all centered
so just alittle more subtraction from hub measurement between the flanges to compensate for spoke hole offset

OR
just use my boy ROCKX program
he is a mad scientist and made the best program for spoke length
its shows u all spoke lengths on bottom for radial(0), 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x
and the spoke pattern program is cool too

just click drivetrain and hub
then pick them on the left tab

http://www.rockx.eu/cfw/index.htm

That's some wicked suspension travel Nick! :shock:

Every wheel I've done with the ROCKX calculator has been spot on, wouldn't use anything else.

cool build

I can't even begin to explain how sick this is without swearing up a storm! Dude you are the MAN! I love the looks of this already and i'm insanely jealous too! It has an Exile cycles thing kinda goin that I totally dig. Hope that doesn't offend you if you hate those guys? I just bought my first trike and I thought mine is kool but now i'm over it! Mine is just a Dyno roadster with a trike tail and fat stingray rear tires and rims. :cry:

slick said:
I can't even begin to explain how sick this is without swearing up a storm! Dude you are the MAN! I love the looks of this already and i'm insanely jealous too! It has an Exile cycles thing kinda goin that I totally dig. Hope that doesn't offend you if you hate those guys? I just bought my first trike and I thought mine is kool but now i'm over it! Mine is just a Dyno roadster with a trike tail and fat stingray rear tires and rims. :cry:

Thanks.
No offense but the funny fact is all my rides are flat black and raw billet like that brit tends to
Its hard liking trike...well at least storing them
If you want to take the next step and do some fabbin
i have stainless axles (5/8" tho...i don't know why they made them smaller now to 15mm)
and make a 5" over which makes the stretch trikes look more proportional with the width

maybe once i get to cnc'in new builders' parts again i'll make the 15mms for people in that situation

glad to see someone finnaly building a trike with independent suspension type system, but looks like your gonna do an airride which will be cool
looks good man 8)

^^^^^^^

Uhh....

Hey guys... this bike is already complete and has been to COTY.

Unless i really missed something.

Latest posts

Back