3 crazy weeks of scores (for bmx people)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This all happened in the last 3 weeks :)

I've stopped looking for and buying bmx stuff so I haven't found anything in a long time. One morning my dad sends me the picture below of a bike he found at the thrift store for $20 bucks asking if it was any good :lol:.
Robi.jpg

Couple of pics when received
Dsc_0915.jpg

Dsc_0921.jpg

87_Robinson_most_expensive_s.jpg

Next week, I was on the road and this came out on the local CL while I was browsing at a rest stop

24" Hutch XL24, ambrosio wheels laced to phil wood hubs, profile lockjaw stem, fred z bars

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Coming back from the trip, the hutch guy had some extras, early kastan frame, cyclecraft 24" cruiser frame, another lockjaw! and hutch pedals

photo33.jpg

photo44.jpg

Dsc_0960-1.jpg

And to top it all, a super crazy score from another local new flipper, almost all og hutch pro star

Dsc_1004.jpg

Dsc_0010-1.jpg

I should have bought lotto tickets instead lol! Enjoy!

Wow! Everything shown goes for good bux. Awesome vintage collection you have there. What are you doing with this stuff? Selling, Bulding, Collecting?

QuickSand said:
Wow! Everything shown goes for good bux. Awesome vintage collection you have there. What are you doing with this stuff? Selling, Bulding, Collecting?

Maybe keeping the Robi and ambrosios(had a set I regret selling), the pro star, XL24 and 1 profile stem are all gone to new homes(I'm not a hutch guy, just like selling them :) ).

rlhender said:
I would really like to get that 24" really want a set of the fred Z bars...let me know if it is for sale

Thanks

24" is already gone.

Tuga ~ I saw this over on the 'Other' bike site. I didnt see the hutch grab but the White Robinson. Great couple weeks my friend! I got excite FOR you when I was reading how pops grabbed it for ya! I bought a Hutch recently with an eye on reselling too. I have not really tried to hard to find a buyer and even got some re-pop decals from Hutch Hi-Pro. Mine also came with a set of Ambrosia's on it laced to Campi Records and I have NO plans on letting those go any time soon. Quality wheel set!

Oh my Lord you freakin scored harder than anything ive seen in a couple years!!!! If I ever come out your way Im for sure having you buy me a lottery ticket!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back