26' RUSTY cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me be honest with you. Although fenders look great, I don´t like much the number plate, I think maybe is too much.
Sometimes less is more, right?

But hey, if you like it, keep it that way, just wanted to throw in my humble opinion.
Keep up your great work buddy! :wink:

Very nice work! I particulary like the use of the Garelli Moto fork; I used to have a top tank Super Sport XL. Like the paint/rust work that you've done too. BTW, what is that taillight from?

Gdcast said:
Let me be honest with you. Although fenders look great, I don´t like much the number plate, I think maybe is too much.

thank you buddy, i're right about the plate, i think i'll mount it on the other side under the rear light... but i really like the bobber look that it gave to the bike :D

Buster1 said:
I like it. But is funny, I'm on a mission to eradicate rust on my '59, not add rust! Keep up the good work.

ahahah, that's funny i know... but the rust suit the bike well imo :D

SailorMac said:
Very nice work! I particulary like the use of the Garelli Moto fork; I used to have a top tank Super Sport XL. Like the paint/rust work that you've done too. BTW, what is that taillight from?

thanks, i love the fork, it needed a lot of work to be adapted, but it is surely worth :D

the rear light is in fact a front light... i tore it apart and painted the glass with traslucent red paint, then made a bracket to mount it... it use a 0.6W bulb, so it not so bright and looks like a real taillight :D

today i added a piaggio ciao really old seat to rusty...

have to modded it a bit but it looks great imo :D

28tvted.jpg

168ya6q.jpg

6r4zme.jpg

Latest posts

Back