• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

24 inch parts and NOS Troxel Banana Seat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Trying to get some funds back from parts for project that got off line due to some mistakes I made. First up Rat Trap Springer, I bought this off of the Bay early 2016 was reped as a 26 I had no immediate use so just unpacked and placed on shelf. When trying to complete project bike discovered that it was for 24 inch. I never noticed while repainting the darn thing. Asking $80 shipped paint could be easily stripped for your needs. SOLD
24 inch rat trap springer.jpg

Next up Brand new 24 inch front heavy duty steel rim 12g spokes. Bought when I thought maybe I would just put 24 on front to go with 26 in rear. Didn't like the look just trying to get some of what a paid for it back. Asking $50.00 with brand new 24x1.95 tire.
24 inch rim.jpg

Next up NOS Troxel Banana Seat never installed. Perfect condition pictures tell story. $40.00 shipped
24 inch rat trap springer.jpg
24 inch rim.jpg
banana seat 1.jpg
banana seat 2.jpg
banana seat 3.jpg

Sorry about the picture getting out of line at the end. I prices seem to high I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back