2016 SE rumours...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm trying my best to keep up the RRB etiquette here, so I'm not going to link to another forum's thread on ths topic, but suffice it to say that SE has "leaked" some pics of next year's lineup. Some interesting stuff, indeed, but mostly, I wanna post up a pic of this:
se-26in-quadangle-2016.jpg

26" Quadangle. I'm gettin' one.

I haven't heard any solid info on pricing; they're usually priced a l'il bit north of the OM Flyer, though. I 2012, they had the same bike in all blue http://www.sebikes.com/wordpressfiles/?p=2153 ,,,I son't even recall the exact msrp, but they nly made a couple hundred of these, and my local shop had one for ages... they kept droppoing the price on it, and i kept telling myself "i oughta buy that bike!", but i never got around to it before it sold. Still kicking myself for that, so i'll buy this one at full retail, happily.

Thanks Rob for the reply back.. I was just curious to see what they cost.
Looks like a pretty kool looking cruiser to have and ride around in..
I figured it would be a pricey cruiser. Will see..

That frame has some possibilities of being a project for some customizing. I like it!;)

Don't forget about the 2016 Fat Ripper.

5108c3a456663b908b93a83409c65a66.jpg

Meet the Fat Ripper: the epitome of our motto “BMX Innovations” – the world’s first-ever, high-end Fat BMX bike. It pulls from all the design cues and aesthetics of the legendary PK Ripper, but with some radical changes: 26” x 3.5” tires, 65mm-wide Bubble Fat SE rims, and disc brakes in the front and rear. BMX meets Fat, and the fresh new tricks are gonna blow your mind.

@Araya51 I think it retails around $800? But that's what i recall about a bike from 3 years ago. Prices keep going up, and my memory keeps getting worse.

@Rat Rod I think the Fat Ripper is a nice ride, but i'll wait and see if they ever come out with a steel singlespeed fatty; maybe they'll call it the Fat Flyer?

I was all Gung ho on getting the fat ripper when it came out, but BD recently announced 2 Ti fat bikes for preorder, and I can only get 1 more fat bike, so hard choice.

I LOVE my motobecane fly ti. And I can't feel that 1 speed might be lacking on a fat bike. Wish I could test ride one in ohio..

When I was a kid I wanted a PK Ripper so bad!! It's a shame that OM himself won't be here to see these come to light. A legend never dies!

Yeah Baldwooky, I want to try a fat PK too. It just looks so cool.

Latest posts

Back