2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to use the Suburban, so I won't be doing much with the swap meet, but my son got his 59 Royce Union in ridable condition, had a heck of a time with the cup on the three piece crank not threading in all the way, but after much knuckle busting, it came together, this bike is massive with the big apes and huge sissy bar, may have to check clearance with the bridges since it will be on the roof of the family truckster :shock: , so I am bringing my 54 phantom,my supergoose (for the barrel race)46 Hawthorne,Sierra's Lil Chic and not sure what else right now, but will be there none the less.

THE LADYS IN THE CLUB WILL HAVE A FOOD BOTH.IKNOW THERE COMBO MEALS WILL BE NO MORE THAN 4 BUCKS. WE HAVE SOME COOL STUFF TO RAFFLE THIS YEAR AND ALOT MORE TROPHYS TO GIVE OUT. KIDS CLASSES FOR SHOW AND COMP.WITH TROPHYS FOR THE LIL ONES.

Also i am going to bring some stuff out for the swap meet.Ill see what i can gather up.I know i need to get rid of some stuff so ill bring some frames for sure.

100_2126.jpg

Do we have an official time that it starts ...tenish maybe, plus I have a friend that I am trying to send info to on facebook for directions, If I remember its Marengo road, I just forget the actual names of everything else :oops: Some kind of generic map would be good :wink:

WOW VERY COOL RAY THANKS FOR HELPING. YEP THATS THE ROAD JIM 13500 MARENGO ROAD 95632 GALT .GATES OPEN AT 8 Am .YOU CAM PM KARFER 67 OR GREG 66 FOR MORE SHOW INFO.SEE YOU ALL AT THE 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO.

the trophy looks great i wish i could letter like that. mark is coming uh oh there goes the slow drags and it will be the first event. cant wait only a few days away!! :shock:

LAST NITE I PICKED UP THE 3 TROPHYS JAYDAWG MADE FOR THE RODEO. HE MADE THE PEEWEE SKID ,SLOW DRAGS,AND THE Y :shock: AWARD.THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP JAYDAWG. SEE YOU ALL AT THE 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO. ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY.

I have a friend that I havn't seen since high school talking about meeting me there, but her & her family will probably be there before I am able to arrive , I told her to check out the swap meet , I wasn't sure what time the events start.

Latest posts

Back