2007 KHS Alite 150

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got this in trade for my 1987 Diamondback mountain bike and $20. I love it!

It is a 2007 KHS Alite 150 or in other words a TIG-welded 7005 aluminum masterpiece of an AMERICAN mountain bike!

What's really cool is I went to KHS!!! Kokomo High School :lol: :mrgreen: This one's a KEEPER!!!

I love this color, They call it flat green but it's almost black but there is just a hint of green when the sun hits it.

Needs a bath but it'll just get dirty again :mrgreen: I can't wait to tear up the trails with it.

I almost forgot how much I missed disk brakes.

21 speed trigger shift just like the Diamondback

I think my co-worker has that same bike in his office.
Nice upgrade!

kingfish254 said:
I think my co-worker has that same bike in his office.
Nice upgrade!

Thanks, I have been really missing my Trek lately so this came along at just the right time. I love the disk brakes too!

jonathan creason said:
Very nice bike!

I'm hoping to upgrade my Redline to disk brakes soon. Never used them before, but I'm tempted by the ease of 1 finger braking.

Thanks, once you switch to disk brakes you'll never want to go back, they are great! They've saved my butt a few times, it's nice to be able to lock up the wheel on command.

I figured I'd show off my redneck ingenuity a bit with my home made headlight. Harbor freight flashlight, 2 reflector brackets bolted together, and you have a fully adjustable (up, down, and side to side) headlight mounted on your bars. Soon as I find more reflector brackets I'm going to add a second one on the other side for extra brightness.

Latest posts

Back