1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The Auction Bike is done,thanks to all of you who donated your parts. The bike will be put up for auction on Monday December 13th at 6:00 pm EST and will go until December 20th at 10:00pm EST. It will be listed in the "For Sale" section of the forum. There will be two pages, One page for discussion and another for bids only. You can bid as many times as you wish as long as each bid exceeds the previous bid by $5. The highest bidder when the auction ends will receive a message that they have won. The buyer will need to also pay shipping. It will only be around $45-$55 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.. Keep in mind you can only bid if you have an address located in the lower 48 states.

Now that all the business is taken care of...Here it is. What do you think of the bike?
100_3760.jpg

100_3762.jpg

100_3763.jpg

100_3765.jpg

100_3766.jpg

100_3767.jpg

100_3768.jpg

100_3769.jpg

100_3770.jpg

100_3771.jpg

rustrocket_design_1.jpg

ALSO CHECK OUT THESE COOL GOODIES THE BIKE COMES WITH :D
*Ratrodbikes.com sticker
*Built not bought sticker
*Pinup girl key chain
*3 buttons and a patch of some of Herr Rudolf''s designs that he donated
* A Customs Car and Bike Mag Herr Rudolf is featured in.
100_3774.jpg

Re: AUCTION BIKE IS DONE!!!

WOW :shock: Wish I could have donated...someone beat me to the part I had :mrgreen: Great build, glad you guys did something like this :wink:

Thats cool I really like the dropped rack and Skiptons light.

That is a great rat rod bike!! Love the big and little tires. Something tells me that with a bike this cool I won't be able to afford it... I'll do my best :lol: I've had to spend too much money on a mountain bike to get another cruiser :(

Once again guys, great job on the bike and thanks for giving the rest of us a way to support the forum!

Let the bidding begin!

Those pics are well worth the wait guys! Awesome. Nothing's says more than a pic of the bike in it's natural surroundings.. Parked on the street next to a white picket fence with a hint of sunset-light
I love it! The bike AND these pics.

YEAH!

Gonna do my best to win it... But whoever does is one lucky person... Kool ride! Good job guys!!! 8)

Very well done. That rack/rear tire combo is great along with the KOTA fork.

You´re all lucky that I live abroad, if I didn't, that bike would be coming home with me!!!
Congrats gents, you knocked off the park with this one! :wink:

I'm amazed at how close yall were able to get this machine to the real thing.

IT'S AWESOME!!!!

All that's missing is a photo of Jeffrey (herr_rudolf) sitting on it with his hair slicked back. :D

I have really enjoyed watching you guys build this one. It turned out great. Thanks to everyone who donated parts. Double Nickel and Dr. Tankenstein had more than a few challenges making everything work together but they did it. They both have earned my highest respect!

DonOne said:
I have really enjoyed watching you guys build this one. It turned out great. Thanks to everyone who donated parts. Double Nickel and Dr. Tankenstein had more than a few challenges making everything work together but they did it. They both have earned my highest respect!
For everyone who don't know this is my grandfather and he played a major part in donating that rear thick brick that we needed so bad.

Latest posts

Back