1982 SCHWINN Sidewinder-Better pics 10-14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1982 SCHWINN Sidewinder-Restore

I'd been looking for one of those for a long time in that color, I had to settle for this silver one that from the looks of it is all original.

DSC05109.jpg
I’m researching into these bikes pretty hard right now and was wondering if you could provide your serial number and headbadge stamp number! I believe (based on evidence and documentation) that they made an early run of sidewinders in late 1981 or early 1982 in silver and white only. Being that the only ones I’ve ever seen with this downtube decals that I’m calling the “early decal” are silver and white colored sidewinders! I’ve found very very few with this decal! Any info you can provide would be helpful to the mystery! Thanks!

I’m researching into these bikes pretty hard right now and was wondering if you could provide your serial number and headbadge stamp number! I believe (based on evidence and documentation) that they made an early run of sidewinders in late 1981 or early 1982 in silver and white only. Being that the only ones I’ve ever seen with this downtube decals that I’m calling the “early decal” are silver and white colored sidewinders! I’ve found very very few with this decal! Any info you can provide would be helpful to the mystery! Thanks!

Attachments

• A69B3F7A-2761-4787-A4DC-1B4D9FB1DE41.jpeg
    A69B3F7A-2761-4787-A4DC-1B4D9FB1DE41.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 0
Gashuffy63 hasn't been on here since 2014. You might wanna try sending him a PM and hope he has notifications turned on

Latest posts

Back