1980s Nishiki Cascasde

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cascade2.jpg

1980s Cascade, 20 inch cromoly frame, Bullmoose bars, upgraded to 7 speed cassette but still has the Suntour thumbies, Brooks spring saddle and leatherette grips, big 2.5 Bontrager tires,
P1130538.JPG
P1130536.JPG

thats more early 80'S like 83 or 84... back then nishiki and norco were the same company and my '83 norco bigfoot had the exact same paint.

tartosuc said:
thats more early 80'S like 83 or 84... back then nishiki and norco were the same company and my '83 norco bigfoot had the exact same paint.
maybe so but I thought the earlier ones had a U brake in the back and possibly a lugged frame, either way it's an 80s bike.

trailcreep said:
tartosuc said:
maybe so but I thought the earlier ones had a U brake in the back and possibly a lugged frame, either way it's an 80s bike.
actually u brakes were more toward 85 and 87. not all of frames had them. Most norco/nishiki i sold in the 80' did not.
another way to figure it out is with colors and fork...86 and up almost all had unicrown fork and brighter colors.

Latest posts

Back