1968 Schwinn Super Sport 10-Speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1968 Schwinn Super Sport 10-Speed. It came with an original Schwinn air pump mounted under the top tube, dated 1969. This is truly a smooth riding bike, I use it all the time. I would recommend these bikes to anyone looking for a good everyday bike, they're very reasonably priced as well. You can spot a Schwinn Super Sport by the chrome forks.

Bikepics001_zps7da8b031.jpg

Bikepics027_zpsf562bdc4.jpg

Good looking bike!

Luke.
Thank you sir...I got it from the grandson of the original owner. $200.00, I guess it was worth it. I didn't have a choice, he wouldn't go any lower, I did try.

Well worth it for what you have. Many might say it's a $100 bike at best, but you can't get anywhere near that quality for $200 new.

Well worth it for what you have. Many might say it's a $100 bike at best, but you can't get anywhere near that quality for $200 new.
Well said, I feel like it was fair. I'd do it again. I probably wouldn't keep doing it, haha. I've been riding it for two years, I feel like I got my money's worth + i'm a Schwinn guy. I guess that's worth a few extra bucks.

Latest posts

Back