1967 Ross Barracuda - Class 1, Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Terry realized this was a contest build thread. I called him in because he's the most knowledgable Ross person I know. The guy owns over 50 Barracudas! :eek:

He can post them in my thread any time he wants. I'd have been honored to have the number one expert in the world on the bike I was working on contribute to my thread...just sayin'...:21:

He can post them in my thread any time he wants. I'd have been honored to have the number one expert in the world on the bike I was working on contribute to my thread...just sayin'...:21:[/QUOTE

I agree very interesting information, and now I also get to tell people about that info when they ask about my Cuda :D.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
IMG_9834.JPG

Well as I said earlier this was as much of a straight forward refurbish as they come, bike rides and looks awesome. Big thanks to @jungle t for all the cool info on these sweet little bikes, makes me appreciate this bike a lot more :thumbsup:.
IMG_9851.JPG

IMG_9853.JPG

IMG_9840.JPG

IMG_9849.JPG

IMG_9841.JPG

IMG_9845.JPG

Nice refurbish on this bike. Some cool and unique features here.

IMG_0071.JPG

I posted the other finished photos, in the class one finished bike thread go check them out.
I had a blast building bikes with you guys as always :cool2:

Latest posts

Back