• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1965-66 Huffy Dragster parts wanted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the following items for a 65-66 Huffy Dragster single speed bike, 20" frame.
  1. Front forks with hole for front brakes (i believe these are the correct type for the bike)
  2. Huffy Headset
  3. fenders and struts
  4. NOS seat, white with silver trim
  5. pedals
  6. Head badge
  7. tires
I have a seat, but it's pretty torn up, and I don't know if it can be salvaged or not, the pedals don't have any rubber left on them and the forks that are original to the bike has a broken head tube. My tires are rotted. I'm missing the other parts listed. I've looked all over the forum, and the web, I can't seem to find much info on this bike to find out what's supposed to be factory. I got what I have from the estate of the original owner.

Im not sure if these pics are going to post or not. lets give it a shot. This is everything that I have.
IMG_1925.jpg
IMG_1926.jpg
IMG_1927.jpg

I'm not really sure how to find out exactly which parts are the correct ones for this bike, I've looked all over the forum but haven't found a lot of info on these bikes in specific. I know the front fork has the hole for the front brakes to be installed.

Great meeting you! yep 1, 2, 3, & 5 are taken care of.

Still looking for
NOS Polo seat, white with silver trim or contact info for reputable upholstery person for restoration

Period correct head badge, Huffy with all white background.

NOS rear reflector for underseat

Latest posts

Back