1960-Something Huffy Corvair. Thoughts, value, etc???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an opportunity to pick up a girls Huffy Corvair from the 60s. It appears to be complete. I'm going to post some pics shortly but in pretty decent shape with all original parts including working dual headlight, is it a good deal at $150. ???

Any input would be helpful. I'm scheduled to pick it up Saturday.

I want a cool vintage female cruiser but don't want to rush into it. I haven't been able to find much online for value.

Thanks.

Cool thanks. It appears from the pics it has everything. Especially the main features like the tank light. Switch for the light. Says the lights work as well. How much is a bike like this worth. Any idea?

CRASH said:
Depends, really. Hard to say without pics. A friend just bought a really nice 24" ladies Spaceliner for $250. So yours could be around there. Depends on condition and rarity.

Yeah I might pass on the bike then. It's a cool looking bike but I was hoping for a little bit more on the value.

Thanks for the feedback

If you are flipping, it depends on your area and who wants it. If you can get it cheap you might be able to sell it on here. But as far as profit, it's not a Schwinn, so the average masses will just see an old bike.

Try to get some pictures and we'll see

Seems like I have problems selling any Huffy branded bike, they made such inferior bikes for so long nobody sees any good in the old ones.

i'm not so sure about huffy bikes being hard to sell.i just sold my huffy camaro for 320 bucks.the corvairs are gettin hard to find in any condition these days.i agree though about any missing parts.if not 100% complete,it's not worth trying to find the needed parts.and a girls bike doesn't help the value much.i think if it's complete,the 150 bucks is a good deal,but flipping for a profit might take a while,but not impossible.

mikeeebikey said:
Seems like I have problems selling any Huffy branded bike, they made such inferior bikes for so long nobody sees any good in the old ones.

Then you ain't trying! The old Huffys sell faster than the Schwinns for me! Everytime I get a Schwinn, I have to put it on a forum or eBay to sell it.

Latest posts

Back