1953 Firestone Super Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete (mostly) old tank bikes don't come up for sale around here very often. This one was listed for sale recently waaaaay out in farm country. I contacted the seller and got a price that I felt was acceptable and took a long drive to get it. It has the wrong rear wheel, horn is missing, chain guard was missing (correct style already found) and it has some thick house paint. I've started removing the house paint and it was originally white and dark blue. It might get a full on custom paint job this summer.

The recent ice & snow storms make getting good photos more work than I want to do so here it is from the sellers ad photo.

12303.jpg

Killer score

Killer score
It is actually a triple killer score. I also bought from him a late teens - early twenties Excelsior framed motorbike (Edwards & Crist) that is mostly complete and has some cool early accessories, and a 1938 Lasalle C model that had been motorized. The Lasalle is rough and has a bad frame repair but for what I paid it was a screaming deal. I'll try to get photos up later this week.

Latest posts

Back