• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1940 CWC parts donor needed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm looking for a good parts donor for my 1940 CWC Supreme, don't care about paint condition. Just need good solid parts.

This is what she looks like right now, as you can see I basically need everything.

So do you want to restore it to a department store bike or build something more like a beach cruiser, a Klunker, what? Sadly, it seems like we've entered the era of "pay to play" these days as donor parts and donor bikes are getting harder to find and more expensive to buy when you do. Good luck with the build, I love that frame, it's awesome. Where did you get it and why are there no parts to go with it?

So do you want to restore it to a department store bike or build something more like a beach cruiser, a Klunker, what? Sadly, it seems like we've entered the era of "pay to play" these days as donor parts and donor bikes are getting harder to find and more expensive to buy when you do. Good luck with the build, I love that frame, it's awesome. Where did you get it and why are there no parts to go with it?

Found it a scrap pile, thankfully it's back in all it's glory for the most part.
IMG_20201006_181122158.jpg

Latest posts

Back