1936 Speed King Wm H Bingham Co Cleveland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleL

Double L's Steel Crank'n Vintage Rustorations
Reaction score
heck-o ratrod bike crazies...finally got the images to go...yea! Here is the completed Speed King with a new life as a cafe styled racer. Man is it not just kool to check out all the great bikes from yerteryear and what they can become with a little work and creative thinking., really love this RatRodBikes and what they have given us! Thanks Thanks Thanks! . This is the completed ready top ride racer with my motorcycle danglers as grips. Trimmed em off just a little since this photo...
[/img] 099_zpsa27b6cad.jpg[/IMG][/URL]097_zps2d4f23ff.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Some of your links were messed up. I'll atttempt to fix them here.

DoubleL said:
h***-o ratrod bike crazies...finally got the images to go...yea! Here is the completed Speed King with a new life as a cafe styled racer. Man is it not just kool to check out all the great bikes from yerteryear and what they can become with a little work and creative thinking., really love this RatRodBikes and what they have given us! Thanks Thanks Thanks! . This is the completed ready top ride racer with my motorcycle danglers as grips. Trimmed em off just a little since this photo...
LarrysPHOTOS083_zpsf7d399cc.jpg

LarrysPHOTOS099_zpsa27b6cad.jpg

LarrysPHOTOS097_zps2d4f23ff.jpg

LarrysPHOTOS086_zps49e23d9c.jpg

Whoa, Glad I got those to work for you. That's a great looking rat!
CONGRATS!

Thanks a ton. Still trying to get a grip on the best procedures and in what order. Really appreciate you helping it out. It looks sooooo much more betta.

DoubleL said:
Thanks a ton. Still trying to get a grip on the best procedures and in what order. Really appreciate you helping it out. It looks sooooo much more betta.

You should put the photo that you want in the voting gallery on top. I like the woodpile pic the best.

Latest posts

Back