Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
874236.gif

:grin:

That speedo in the handlebar crossbrace thing is just about the best bicycle part ever...

Luke.
I knew the Seiss Lights right away when I saw them were something special, but the FenderBomb and that Crossbrace looked back at me like the child I never had.
Ive always admired Crossbrace bars, but this was on a Whole other scale.
Thanks, Luke :blush: Another good word from a collector and builder I know the work of pretty fondly.

Wow!
There's nothing like walking up on a pick that floors you. We as collectors dream of finds like this. Because they are extremely rare and way too far between.
Hiding our mouth dropping expression from the owner is a challenge in its self.
Wished I was there when it was revealed. Kodak moment for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow!
There's nothing like walking up on a pick that floors you. We as collectors dream of finds like this. Because they are extremely rare and way too far between.
Hiding our mouth dropping expression from the owner is a challenge in its self.
Wished I was there when it was revealed. Kodak moment for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It sure was a challenge, I was doing everything I could to change subjects where possible and avert my gaze to my shoes and to the seller in conversation, but even in peripherals it looked good :p
This has been and continues to be an experience to have found and own for sure.
Thanks JD.~ :banana:

Very nice looking bike!like the the head lights!
Thanks! Seiss Really made a decent unit for this model as they have for just about everything they had a hand in Ive seen and been able to hold and tinker with. The faces on each of these are twist clasps. really sound and with but one crack in one but complete. Cant wait to get them lit again as well as the light in the speedo ;) [and ya know..get the speedo as well as horn working too :p ]

The best score of the year !
I dont know about all that ;) I've been going through the posts for this year from January on up to now and there have been some Brilliant scores made, but it sure was the find of the year for me. So far the best find since I started collecting!

Amazing find! One that we all dream of. And Welcome back! Was wondering where you've been.
Johnny
Heya, Johnny!
I sure appreciate the kind words. I sure never expected to see one out in the "Wild" as one says.
Part of my absence was a very full plate of Life and a little bitty part was to have something Worth posting again. When I got back, it became a quick reality just how long Id been gone by how little I'd shown of my current stable, AutoCycle aside.
Its good to be back and with a BANG! ;)

Thanks Again, Pard'ner~

Erin

The pictures are not showing up.:39:

Good to see you posting again, hope everything is going well for you.
-Jim

Site (photobucket) is unreachable. Maybe fallout from the recent DDOS attack?

Photobucket ‏@photobucket 2h2 hours ago
Photobucket Retweeted Photobucket Support

26a0.png
We apologize for the outages that have occurred over the last few days. Our team is currently working on a resolution. Please stay tuned.

Last edited:
Poo D:

DDOS?

Alright., seeing as though our PRIMARY hosting site cant be reached,. I'll alter my add to inquire via PM for my number and I'll text over the pictures., easier that way in the meantime anyway.

It HAS been giving me trouble for the past two days.. I was wondering if it was just me

DDOS = Distributed Denial of Service. The attacker essentially floods a target with more requests than it can handle, disrupting regular traffic. Much of the US east coast got nailed a few days ago.

Latest posts

Back