1920niner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC00370.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

Looks great! But why the skate board wheel to tighten the chain, isn't there enough room to adjust the wheel back?

Yea it will slide back plenty , can mill my dropouts as deep as i want, although it is 3 chains put together so just added as a extra tensioner.
The skateboard wheel is adjustable so it works out well .

Just based on a early Indian motorcycle / Harley boardwalk racer . Besides I already did a harley one almost identical with 26 inch rims . But I have a jig to make this framd with differnt modificati
DSC00374.jpg
ons so forth . I have just been giving them to my buds.

your just giving them to your friends?! ....! ill be your friend! haha. i really love the first one

I will keep u in mind . I may possibably be looking in to giving that one to someone to auction off for a christmas fund, if it happens I will let u know or post info on where .And the orange one is already given away i just have a couple things to finish.
snydur said:
your just giving them to your friends?! dang! ill be your friend! haha. i really love the first one

niiiiice! That is one sweet lookin frame.

Thats really nice and considerate of what your doing.

Me and my two younger bors are doing something similar. check out 3G Fabrications on facebook if you have one. We dont have a web site yet...that cost moolah! There is all of our information on why we build our bikes in the 'info' part

Latest posts

Back