18" Dyno Fireball ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
00N0N_lLaT62miWkU_600x450.jpg
00909_brSTDRwfqhj_600x450.jpg
00Q0Q_ehWmEPiUzVj_600x450.jpg
I have this dino fireball 18" 99% original parts are there but it means a thorough rebuild I really don't have the time or knowledge to do it right so that someone can do it right but I have no idea what a fair price on it would be any thoughts

Well., its Dyno.. Im no expert on Dyno, or really any other brand. Im a connoisseur of sorts.. but I read Dyno is a more favored brand, so you have that on top of the fact its in pretty nice visible condition and to boot its a limited Model as far as I can find., bad news of course is that its a childs bike., Ruling these things in, on todays market you might make 100 off it in workable condition..given it needs a rebuild and repack as I understand your message Id put it at 75 for a couple weeks and see how it floats. worst case you go down to 50 and stay firm.. Dyno as I've seen are worth that in Frame and this being a complete but needing TLC..50-75 seems fair to me., but maybe someone can chime in and straighten this out where I might be a little "bent" for lack of better term.

Looks like a Walmart Dyno. From what I know about Dyno they used to sell good quality very good looking bikes to local bike shops for a few years then they sold themselves to pacific after being with GT for a while. After that quality went down hill fast. I recently picked up an early 2000's red GT Dyno deuce on craigslist and it is a pretty well built bike. They used to be built in Taiwan when they were owned by GT then they became department store bikes made in china. Taiwan bikes are better made than china department store bikes. For value I'd say $100 tops they'd obviously want to haggle down less but anywhere between $50 to $100 seems good. I picked up my Dyno Deuce which is a men's cruiser for $250 and that was with all of the original parts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back