16" .... or 20" ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran up on this and called about it... guy said he thought it wasn't big enough for an adult... I asked him if it was a 16" or 20" bike... said he didn't know and wasn't at home where he could look at it... supposed to send me some better pics and measure the tires (or get me a tire size) when he gets home in a couple hours...So... in the meantime... anyone care to speculate weather or not it's a 20" bike or a 16" bike???? And yes... I'm refering to the Coppertone Schwinn behind the blue girls bike...

coppertone.jpg

Here's the thing ... I called about this last night... guy says "I'll be home in 2 hrs" ... I call 4 hours later he tells me he's still not home... and it sounds like he"s in a bar... no seriously... anyway... about 5 minutes ago he sends me another pic... I message him back and ask if the bike is a 16" or a 20"... no reply...LOL! anyway...

coppertone1.jpg

Do you think it's a stingray that the seat has been swapped out on... or a 20" typhoon with swapped bars? Either way... it's Coppertone, which is a great color, and doesn't look to be in to bad of shape (paint wise).

Latest posts

Back