159 BUILDS - It's getting tough to keep up with all the builds already.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is art. without art...there is no life. some is simply better than others... It is all about perceptions.....we are living a special moment in history right now!.........no where else on the planet is there a bunch of guys as creatively inspired as we are....this forum attests to that fact. Relish our moments of creativity and be inspired to look ahead with fresh insight and knowledge gleaned from these very pages. Just in being a part of this process and community I am so thankful and appreciative.

Life is art. without art...there is no life. some is simply better than others... It is all about perceptions.....we are living a special moment in history right now!.........no where else on the planet is there a bunch of guys as creatively inspired as we are....this forum attests to that fact. Relish our moments of creativity and be inspired to look ahead with fresh insight and knowledge gleaned from these very pages. Just in being a part of this process and community I am so thankful and appreciative.

VERY well put LL!!!!!! The build off has never been more global than this year either. I lost count, but we have about 15-20 guys and gals building from outside the US.

Latest posts

Back