159 BUILDS - It's getting tough to keep up with all the builds already.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad work is slow today. It's the only way I have time to check out all the builds. I've been glued to this site for over 4 hours now. Shesh!

96 and climbing. Lot of new blood joining the fun too!

I don't no how you guys keep up with all these builds?:headbang::crazy:

I am just trying to keep up with my own build and so far I am not doing a very good job at it.

I am just trying to keep up with my own build and so far I am not doing a very good job at it.
I haven't even checked them all out yet:(
At least you guys get to comment on most etc...:21:

Luke n King are all over the threads like bees to ---- and come to think of it yrself....
I have an excuse, it is cold outside! The closest I can get to working on a bike is reading about others working on bikes!

Luke.

I have an excuse, it is cold outside! The closest I can get to working on a bike is reading about others working on bikes!

Luke.
ahhhh That's why.... I dont have internet at home at the moment...And now I work for the next 3 weeks solid,on top of what I normally do....Also this laptop is sooooo slow....That I get crazy and run away...:crazy:

100 BUILDS

I went looking to see if there are any other folders in the BO, and got sidetracked 3 or 4 times reading all the threads. After 3 hours I gave up and went back and got nothing done on my bike again.

110 Builds!

I like to tell the builder I like the work when I see some nice work or a cool design, but I notice I am leaving less of these comments as the build-off goes on... My two/three finger typing skills are leaving me with sore fingers!

Luke.

The new "LIKE" button helps too. I find myself using that quite a bit in lieu of comments.

dude if you spend and hour in the morning you never get off the first page!!!!! so much cool stuff!!!!!

Latest posts

Back