$15 to ship a trike ?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I put my Miami Sun trike on a local listing on Facebook for $160, I figure leave a little wiggle room, a guy replies about getting a brand new Schwinn for the same price off ebay,first reaction,YEAH RIGHT, then he sends this
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =5AQF8iHpq

WOW! That's a great deal. I wonder how they are offering them so cheap? I know shipping for $15 is WAY too low, especially for a trike.

Hmm after looking at the sellers feedback, he has a negative from selling the same item. I wouldn't risk it, like you said its too good to be true !

I always laugh when people try that move on me when im selling a bike "well I can get the same bike for $ xx over there" I always say then go buy it from them and get me another while your there. Some of the things people say just makes me shake my head I only buy and flip bikes to oay for the ones I keep but makes me want to not do it at all having to deal with people.

But that seems way to cheap canadian shipping prices are just as high if not higher then US prices. I just bought a frame fork of a rrb member in toronto amd shipped it to me ib BC was $67

reminds me of the old joke...
A woman goes into a butcher shop and complains "Why are your chickens 49 cents a pound? Across the street they're just 39 cents a pound?"
the butcher asks "Why didn't you buy them across the street?"
The woman answers "they were out of them..."
"well" the butcher replies, "When I run out I'll sell them for 29 cents a pound!" :D

Bigcam59 said:
reminds me of the old joke...
A woman goes into a butcher shop and complains "Why are your chickens 49 cents a pound? Across the street they're just 39 cents a pound?"
the butcher asks "Why didn't you buy them across the street?"
The woman answers "they were out of them..."
"well" the butcher replies, "When I run out I'll sell them for 29 cents a pound!" :D
:lol:

I like when I list an old bike on craigslist and someone calls and asks for a cheaper price by saying they can get a new bike for that price. I tell them that it's like comparing apples and buicks

Latest posts

Back